Quality and technology are at the heartbeat of what we do!
ChainLogix’s approach of combining RPA, yesteryears’ legacy processes and skilled human intervention has created an opportunity for faster, accurate, and more reliable results.
Our comprehensive solutions take a holistic approach to support lenders, title agents, credit unions and underwriters with the fastest and most reliable services.
Chainlogix’s aim is to make updating transaction processes a smooth experience that rapidly delivers value for customers.
2018: ChainLogix is formed
2020: We added new Delivery Centers
2021 and beyond: Accelerated Growth of ChainLogix Product Line
Strong interest in automation is driving ChainLogix into new products, solutions, and industries, paving the way for future growth.
Chief Operating Officer
SVP Operations & Strategic
VP Automation & Technology Solutions
VP, Property Tax Intelligence &
Role :- Angular / Fronend Developer
Location :- Bengaluru
Experiene :- 2+ Years
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
Role :- Role :- Marketing Coordinator
Location :- Bengaluru
Experience :- 3+ Years
- Classify based on the portfolio of Services offered.
- Create a Marketing Roadmap for all the services offered.
- Co-ordinate and work with US counterparts
- Work with designed content writer and management team in planning creating and managing campaigns such as email, event related campaign, new product launch campaign.
VP Business Development
Role :- Sales Executive or Vice President Business Development & CRM
Location: Florida /Remote
JD :- Title Services/Tax Services within Title & Mortgage Industry
Operating Unit :- Sales/BD Total Experience: 7-10 Years
- Domain knowledge of Title verticals and demonstrated knowledge of products and services in this space.
- Experience of approximately 10 years plus – largely in managing Title and or Tax Product based business and selling Title offerings to Title agents and settlement companies & Attorneys etc.
- Additional experience within the Tax Servicing and Loan Servicing would be beneficial.
- Should have demonstrated experience of having closed large volume and revenue deals within our target segment of Title underwriters, Title agents and settlement companies, Attorneys etc., followed by Lenders, Banks and Financial institutions (deal size Contract Value 5MM +)